Veolia Water Systems Iberica S.L. trading as Mobile Water Services collects personal data directly from users when they voluntarily submit their data to us or where it is provided by the organisation they work for in the course of doing business with Mobile Water Services.
Mobile Water Services is the Data Controller as defined by the Data Protection Act 2018 and all applicable laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation. As the Data Controller, Mobile Water Services will collect and process your personal data.
Please refer to our Cookies Notice for full details of what data we collect about you; how we use it; who we share it with; and your rights relating to your personal data. Our Privacy Notice is available on our website.
If you do not have access to the Internet, please write to the Mobile Water Services Privacy Officer using the email address below requesting a copy of the Privacy Notice with your postal address and a copy will be sent to you in the post.
In summary, we will collect and process your information to enable the company to provide our products and services, manage contracts, projects and maintain effective oversight, and to keep you up to date with our news and services.
We may collect some or all of the following information about you:
- Name, title and gender.
- Business contact details including business address, work email, work phone number and links to social media accounts
- Postal address
- Processing requires your information and personal details to be shared with third parties including, service providers who provide support for our website, other IT-based systems and our marketing services.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all parties we share your data with keep your information secure and do not use it for any other purposes than those which we have specified in the Privacy Notice.
- We will share your information if we are required to by law.
- We will retain this data for as long as is necessary for the relevant processing activity and may keep some of your data indefinitely.
If you have any concerns about how your personal data is being collected and processed and want more information, click this linkto go to our Cookies Notice. If you wish to exercise any of your rights detailed in our Privacy Notice, please contact:Privacy Officer
Veolia Mobile Water Services
If you have any concerns about how your personal data is being collected and processed and want more information, click this link to go to our Cookies Notice.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights detailed in our Privacy Notice, please contact the Data Privacy Officer via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org