Emergency requirement for temporary treated water services
Our client had an emergency requirement for temporary treated water services following the failure of its on-site demineralisation plant. The onsite plant was used to produce silicon reduced water for the paint shop.
Veolia responded quickly to the clients needs, providing emergency water treatment for a 2 week period to ensure production was not interrupted and the required quality and quantity of water was produced.
- 2 x skid mounted ion exchange vessels (MOFI 1200)
- Rapid implementation from request to commissioning
- ‘Pay as you go’ flexible rental period
- H&S compliant with no onsite chemicals required
- Offer includes service and maintenance support