A British luxury car manufacturer with a manufacturing facility in Solihull, UK which is the company’s “centre for excellence” for aluminium body technology.
Our client had an emergency requirement for temporary treated water services following the failure of its on-site demineralisation plant. The onsite plant was used to produce silicon reduced water for the paint shop.
Veolia responded quickly to the clients needs, providing emergency water treatment for a 2 week period to ensure production was not interrupted and the required quality and quantity of water was produced.
- 2 x skid mounted ion exchange vessels (MOFI 1200)
- Rapid implementation from request to commissioning
- ‘Pay as you go’ flexible rental period
- H&S compliant with no onsite chemicals required
- Offer includes service and maintenance support