Veolia’s Mobile Water Services supply – Hüttenwerke Krupp-Mannesmann with demineralized water, Germany
To be able to carry out extensive repairs to the pipelines of the demineralization system in 2015, the stationary water treatment system with a capacity of at least 120 m³/h had to be replaced with a mobile system of the same size. This was the only way to maintain normal operations of the steel mill during the two-week period.
Using Veolia’s MORO 4x25T, MODI 15000T and MOPS 170 technology we not only met the customer’s requirement but exceeded it:
- MORO 4 X25T: Mobile Reverse Osmosis trailer providing >95% rejection of ions from the water source
- MODI 15000 T: Mobile Demineralised trailer for polishing the reverse osmosis water to reach a quality < 0.1µS/cm
- MOPS 170: Pump unit of 70m³/ h
The on-time installation and commissioning as well as around-the-clock support ensured maximum availability (100%).
- Process Capacity: Delivery, connection and commissioning of a Reverse Osmosis trailer prior to a mobile Demineralisation trailer continuously producing 125m3/h
- To budget: Project finished within customer’s budget
- Quality: Robust equipment designed for customer needs