Temporary water treatment system mobilised during repair work
To be able to carry out extensive repairs to the pipelines of the demineralization system in 2015, the stationary water treatment system with a capacity of at least 120 m³/h had to be replaced with a mobile system of the same size. This was the only way to maintain normal operations of the steel mill during the two-week period.
Using Veolia’s MORO 4x25T, MODI 15000T and MOPS 170 technology we not only met the customer’s requirement but exceeded it:
- MORO 4 X25T: Mobile Reverse Osmosis trailer providing >95% rejection of ions from the water source
- MODI 15000 T: Mobile Demineralised trailer for polishing the reverse osmosis water to reach a quality < 0.1µS/cm
- MOPS 170: Pump unit of 70m³/ h
The on-time installation and commissioning as well as around-the-clock support ensured maximum availability (100%).
- Process Capacity: Delivery, connection and commissioning of a Reverse Osmosis trailer prior to a mobile Demineralisation trailer continuously producing 125m3/h
- To budget: Project finished within customer’s budget
- Quality: Robust equipment designed for customer needs