In Narva, Estonia, our customer is building a Combine Cycle Turbine to supply electricity for homes.
Veolia’s Mobile Water Services received a request from a customer to commission a mobile unit to clean the new boiler of a recently developed oil shale-fired power plant. As the current deionised water system was not producing enough water, the customer required a temporary water source.
- MOFI-1200 S: Mobile multi media filters for river water filtration after coagulation
- MORO-4X24T: Mobile Reverse Osmosis trailer providing >95% rejection of ions from the water source
- MODI 9000T: Mobile Demineralised trailer for polishing the reverse osmosis water to reach a quality < 0.1µS/cm
- Process Capacity: a continuous supply of 75 m³/h of <5µS/cm demineralised water.
- Quality: Adherence to local market regulations ensures stringent process control by Veolia
- Service: a continuous supply during the 10 day project, 16 hours per day with our engineers onsite throughout this period