Mobile Water Services provide a range of water treatment technologies. They are pre-packaged on a trailer, skid or container for maximum mobility and responsiveness. Available as standard or modular systems they are pre-engineered with plug and play connections for ease of use. We offer solutions to a wide range of industrial situations and circumstances.
- Emergency situations where an existing plant has failed
- Planned commissioning, refurbishment or maintenance projects
- Multi-Year requirements for continuous water supply
Where will I be working?
The role will provide a mixture of field and fixed depot based activities. You will be predominantly field based at clients locations within France with the potential for travel to provide overseas support. The role is also responsible for service and maintenance visits with a fixed client base in the South of France so you will benefit from living in proximity to Marseille. You may at times also be required to provide out of hours cover and emergency rapid response to our clients for this purpose you will participate in a rota system.
What will I be doing?
The Commissioning Engineer will be part of the operations team and will be responsible for assisting
the Operations Manager with the key responsibilities as follows;
Mobilisation – Ensuring the customer site is ready to accept a mobile unit.
- Starting up of equipment and implementation of electromechanical checks.
- Ensure full equipment functionality and that required process parameters are adhered to.
- Provide operator training.
- Act as the client’s point of contact.
- Carry out service checks and visits
- Identify and report any defects or changes to process parameters during the hire period.
Asset Management – follow maintenance procedures to ensure the mobile fleet is in a state of
readiness at all times.
Procurement – you will identify all consumables and ensure adequate stocks of essential spares and
consumables are always available.
Do I have what it takes?
A BTS / DUT in industrial maintenance or electrical engineering, water professions.
● You have between 1 and 5 years of experience in a similar industrial role.
● You have technical knowledge in electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and automation
● A good level of English and French language.
● A full driving license is required.
● Excellent time management skills.
● Flexible in order to ensure operational workload is covered.
● Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers.
● Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all
levels in a clear and concise manner.
● A good level of IT competency
● Good organisational skills with an eye for detail.
● Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks.
What’s in it for me?
- A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop; this may include external training as required for the role.
- CDI position, metallurgy collective agreement, 17 RTT, service vehicle, restaurant tickets, CSE