The Client’s Need
Veolia Mobile Water Services received a request from MONDOMED ® as they required improved water quality for a new multinational pharmaceutical client to supply foam.
For their new client MONDOMED® was required to use water to wash the foam to pharmaceutical grade. Veolia were able to supply a system to provide the water for their increased water quality demand.
- Treated water up to 0.2 μS / cm, TOC <100 ppm, Bacteria <10 cfu / ml 4 m³ / hour
- Complies with USP and Ph Eur purified and highly purified water quality standards
- Fully in line with FDA, cGMP and GAMP requirements
- Fully validated system and accessories
- Skid mounted and installed inside container
Using Veolia’s ORION – 4000S technology means the customers requirements can not only be met but exceeded:
- ORION-4000S system
- New stainless steel piping network, buffer tank, several booster pumps, pharma-grade hoses.
- Rapid implementation from request to commissioning
- ‘Pay as you go’ flexible rental period
- No capital investment required
- In accordance with health and safety policy
- Offer includes service and maintenance support